FaceacerawrFaceacerawr

Main News Games Reviews Stats

I Like Burritos I Like Burritos

Ehehe

Your voice actor is my hero <3 I listened to ALL of it ^_^
And... you should totally make it long... say they go out and meet that hobo and tell him off! XD
Anyway, 10 stars for the voice actor awesomeness 5 for the flash :p

vegeto vs naruto pt1 vegeto vs naruto pt1

Not bad! :D

I liked it, it'd be cooler if a few of the animations had a few more frames. Add a preloader, you can find one on this site :D. Also, VEGETA! :DD

supersj44 responds:

thanks do u have a link to a good one?

Pokemon breeding Pokemon breeding

I love you! &lt;3

Bahaha, that was hilarious and you're a great artist. Promise me to add sounds eventually and you'll be my hero... even more so. Great job -_o

PacAttack PacAttack

I like it!

But add a preloader? Not sure if this game [being small] needs it, but it's always a nice touch.
Love the idea! Add bosses... I'd love to kill Ms. Pacman. And levels?

Squid Boy Make Love Squid Boy Make Love

Not too bad!

For your first try! xD Try to explain the controls before being being thrown into gameplay. And even so, I figured out it was the arrows, it was pretty difficult to control that little squid, but how he made love. I gave it a 5/5 (I'm nice like that), because this isn't THAT bad and your first would look better on newgrounds.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

The best time waster!

Def on my top ten favorite games on newgrounds. I've played this in school and at home and it continues to keep me from boredom... And if you're making slow progress, it really does help to read the tips (shoot turtle on the way down, buy new upgrades as soon as possible ect).
Thanks for making a great game!